At Down to Earth, all the trees are untied and standing so that you can view the tree you are going to buy. Our experts have compiled a list of things to consider to help you pick out the perfect tree:
- Measure the height of your ceiling
- Measure the width of the space in which you are going to put up the tree
- Make certain to open the tree before you buy it. You often cannot tell how the tree will look until it is untied.
- This will enable you to tell whether the tree is even all around, symetrical and without holes.
- Feel the needles to see if they are flexible. This will tell you if the tree is fresh.
- You can pull gently on the end of a branch. If the tree is fresh the needles will not fall off in your hands.
- At down to earth we put a fresh cut on the tree before we load it on your car. This will enable your tree to draw water. It is very important that this cut be made.
- When you get your tree home immediately place it in a bucket of water or put it in its’ stand with a plentiful amount of water.
- Keep adding water as necessary to keep your tree from drying out.
- Place your tree in a cool spot away from heat.
- Decorate as you wish and enjoy.
- Every tree purchased from Down to Earth is guaranteed not to drop its’ needles before Christmas. If it should, we will replace the tree immediately.
We wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.